Market reflection!

The day it was

What and amazing day! It was totally worth getting up at 6:00am to get to school by 7:20am. We set up our store and products. We had a black board at the front of our stall with all the prices on it. 

Here come the preps! They were so cute! They marched in proud with there little hands clasping there precious $15. We soon found that we were putting out more items. After the preps came it was the year 1s turn. 

We got breaks to spend our $15. There was always another person looking after the stall though. We had Bath bombs, Pencil holders, Leather key rings, Leather book marks and a Nerf-gun game. In our group we raised $370.10c! And the whole of year 5 raised…………….. $6008.60c! All the money we raise goes to the  JMB Foundation. Check out there website at https://jmbfoundation.org.au/. See you in my next post!

Do you like markets?

By Grace 

2 Comments on Market reflection!

1. zaracbgs
    August 29, 2019 at 9:18 am (5 years ago)

Wow Grace!
    That was a really great post/reflection about the year 5 Market! I had so much fun and sometimes wish we could do it all over again! I really like markets because there is always at least one thing that you will find that you like and there is always a treasure waiting to be found for you. Great job!
    From Zara

Reply
    • gracetcbgs
      August 31, 2019 at 1:42 pm (5 years ago)

Great post Grace. It’s a true reflection of the absolute joy you had in preparing for the market from day one. The way that you organised yourself to have enough product ready and packaged for the market day showed great maturity and determination. You had a clear idea that you wanted to make and sell bath bombs and you definitely delivered. I was so overwhelmed with pride when I saw you manning your stall alongside Chiana. You achieved a terrific result with the sales and you should be thrilled with your efforts, and those of your stallmates, and with the outstanding amount you raised for the JMB Foundation. A brilliant effort! Love Mum xxx

Reply