Amazing books

The story of Anne Frank.

The war that saved my life.

I love books!

I love reading everything to do with the Second  World War, the Nazi, and the Jews. Pretty much Historical Fiction. I love learning about the people’s feelings and emotions during that time. I find it very interesting to read about bombs, how it would be like to be alive then and the history behind it all.  This year The War That Saved My Life has definitely been my favourite book chat.

It is about world war 2 and a girl that has a club foot. I recommend this book for year4s and up. This book keeps you reading with short chapters and amazing cliff hangers. It grabs you and keeps you reading. If you haven’t read this book already, you have been missing out! 

What is your favourite book? Make sure you recommend it to me!

2 Comments on Amazing books

1. annadavidson
    April 2, 2019 at 12:28 am (5 years ago)

Hi Grace,

Great first post for 2019! I love the way you have set your post out … the different placements of the images and text really draws my eye to your post.

I don’t have a favourite genre; I have lots! My top two favourites are probably historical fiction and world cultures because I love learning about different cultures and different historical events. It sounds like we have very similar tastes in our reading!

Keep up the great blogging!

Miss Davidson

Reply
  2. 26maritr
    November 20, 2019 at 2:34 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Grace!
    I love this post! I have only read Anne Frank out of those two books, but it was so good! The War That Saved My Life looks interesting, I love books that make you want to read more, this was a great post!

Here is my blog link: http://26maritr.edublogs.org/

Reply